Froogle

lataille

Has anybody listed their products in Froogle? I'm currently in the process of compiling my data feed file. Just curious if anyone has had any success with it yet? Is there a way to see how many Froogle searches there are a day? Does froogle show up in the logs separately than Google?Yes, I have a few clients that I have listed on Froogle for about 6 months now. I get sales every once in awhile, twice a week. Its nothing big, but it's free! You just need to learn how to optimize your feed for Froogle and get in the correct categories for your products, which makes all the difference in where your placed...unless they choose by price or something. Froogle should start bringing in more sales now that they have a link for it on Google's home.So have you noticed more sales already with its inclusion on the homepage? I know its been a day...but I'm curious, and I'm not going to remember to post this at a later date I am tracking about double the amount of visitors, and a little more sales. I just finished optimizing my feed listings and am now seeing great positioning for many of my top products (today actually). I will see how they do and give you an update.Just curious, how do you get listed and to the top on Froogle? Is it just regular SEO like Google?how do you track the traffic that froogle is bringing in?I just uploaded my data feed. Hopefully I formatted it correctly.We developed tracking software here so I am able to track all search engines, PPCs, and product feeds. Yes, optimize it just as you do in Google.