Front Page Form

liunx

Dear All, <br />
<br />
I have created a form in FrontPage 2000. At online web, visitors give their details and comments and by submitting the form these details deliver to my email address. It is working nice. But at 'from' of email I am seeing webserver with an @ip address like [email protected]. Is it possible that 'from' shows the email address as visitor gives in their email field? Please note replying address has been set as per visitor's email field but from field is still showing webserver@ip address. <br />
<br />
Help me to solve this problem. <br />
<br />
Regards, <br />
<br />
Naveed Ashraf<!--content-->can you post the code for the form you have? we can offer more help from there, as it's usually just a line and phrasing of text for the location.<br />
<br />
thanks!<br />
chris<pixelmonkey>:monkey:<!--content-->You might also consider creating a form using the web form automation tools on the web. I am currently using createaform.com but there are a number of sites that will do pretty much the same functionality. <br />
<br />
Keeps from have to drudge through the coding of a form. <br />
<br />
<br />
- gaddy :)<!--content-->Thanks dear,<br />
<br />
I am now working in ASP 3.0 and .net <br />
<br />
The mentioned matter has been covered in my coding in above tools. <br />
<br />
However in Frontpage, I discover that this was a matter of my webserver (Where I hosted my site). They have satteled this matter in Frontpage extentions at their side without any changes in my coding.<br />
<br />
Regards,<br />
<br />
Naveed.<!--content-->

Back