Frames Question -"wait! come back!"

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi ppl<br />
Yeah I'm usin frames for this site . .(stop laffin at the back there!)<br />
<br />
Anyway should I only ad keywords and description to the frameset page, as I don't th a Search Engy to link to one of my unframed pages do I?<br />
<br />
Have I answered my own question?<br />
<br />
There's some other frames issue bugging me but I can't remmeber it! grr<br />
<br />
well cheers 4 now anyhoo . .<br />
<br />
d<!--content-->I would put them on every page. It's better for someone to find part of your page than none of your page right?<br />
<br />
I would also put links or whatever on the bottom so that they can cruise around if the fact that the isn't in its frame doesn't scare them away first :D.<!--content-->Hmm not sure either way. I agree that the footer links are a definite good idea, guiding the visitors to the site proper. But without top nav frame the page would look *coff* c r a p! When it's done you'll see what I mean.<br />
<br />
My sites are [lol] erm minimalist . . to say the least!<br />
<br />
<br />
d<!--content-->Adding a small navigation area on the single pages is a good idea, just be sure to add on a link that says... "This is a framed site. If you don't see a full navigation at the side, click here" and have it take them to your main page.<!--content-->www.<html_lite_is_a_clever_dude_who_thinks_outside_the_box.com><br />
<br />
That's not a real URL by the way. Lol<br />
<br />
Cheers m8ery - good call!<br />
<br />
<br />
d<!--content-->

Back