Frame to edge

liunx

I am kind anew to html but ive got this portfolio site (i the making) and i need to set the frames so that on one side i can have my flash ( right to the edge of the screen) and html on the other side...<br />
i am using dreamweaver atm but i also use the simple html editors (the one that windows gave me)<br />
Plz help!! :(<!--content-->the one windows gave you?? windows doesn't have a html editor.<br />
<br />
what is your code you have now?<!--content-->Well i dont have the site up and running yet like i only have the flash (i havnt started it) but could you just tel me how to get the tables so they run to the edge of the screen (not leaving any white space on the sides)<br />
if you could tell me how to do this is dreamweaver it would be great help<br />
oh lol and i was refering to html express or something but nether mind.. :rolleyes:<!--content-->html express?? windows has nothing of the sort. you are thinking of front page express and that is from IE not windows.<br />
<br />
if you want the table to go to the edge then put this in the head of your document between the head tags.<br />
<br />
<script type="text/css"><br />
body { margin:0}<br />
</script><!--content-->=:O it doesnt work :( <br />
would you be able to give me a sample html file or show me a url and ill check out the source code?<br />
thx..<!--content-->tecjnically ie is from windows but<br />
<br />
im not sure what you want, do you mean this?<br />
<br />
<BODY leftmargin="0" topmargin="0"><!--content-->technically IE's frontpage express sucks.<br />
<br />
so what is your code you have right now. becasue that should have worked.<!--content-->yes thankyou the <BODY leftmargin="0" topmargin="0"><br />
code worked i guess i really should get the hang of html soon ha! all i know is actionscript! doh }:-)<!--content-->ok now is it possible to overlap pictures or text over pictures in a html editor?<br />
like for example is there an option were you can just use layers to overlap everything?? :confused:<!--content-->you have to use css and the z-index for that. better start reading up on css :)<!--content-->but i though css were just stylesheets like default tables colours etc etc bummer man if i have to learn that just for css :O@ thats why i use flash actionscript!:P<!--content-->well yeah that too, but<br />
<br />
style="top:0 left:0 z-index:10" <br />
<br />
is also css.<!--content-->

Back