frame/iframe/redirect question

hello i was wondering if i could make like a 1 pixel frame or maybe even an iframe (that would automatically resize for the proper resolution) and in that 1 pixel frame (or on the outside of the iframe) place a redirect so that the proper page will display for the viewers resolution<br />
<br />
the attached file is the html file for what i have...it looks just fine at the 800x600 and i can change the bg for it np but the table dont look right either in the 1024x768 res. and that's what i use...i have tried using the center tag but that didn't work i have even put the align=center in the <table> area any help on either problem is much appreciated<!--content--><table border=0 cellpadding=10 cellspacing=0 width=600 align=center><br />
<br />
or <br />
<br />
<div align="center"><br />
<table border=0 cellpadding=10 cellspacing=0 width=600><br />
<br />
</table><br />
</div><br />
<br />
as for your other problem I am not sure on how to do it.<!--content-->Ok don't use commet cursers, most people don't have it and don't want a popup asking if they want it installed.<!--content-->ok unless i'm over looking something i have put in the align=center in the tables...got the top part centered but the bottom part wont center for me....and as far as Ok don't use commet cursers, most people don't have it and don't want a popup asking if they want it installed. it's there to go along with the page...if they dont want it then it's as simple as saying no....the pages that are gonna have it are for a certian group of people not for everyone to see...and the attachment is what i now have<!--content-->commet cursors are spyware. <br />
<br />
most people will not be back to your site.<!--content-->

Back