Frame fails when reloading form

admin

Administrator
Staff member
I have a page containing nested frames. Within one frame, I have a form that contains a number of checkboxes and combo boxes. I resubmit the form each time one of these objects is changed. <br />
<br />
The problem: When a number of these objects are changed in quick succession, something (presumably the frame) fails. It comes up blank and upon viewing the source for that frame, it shows the source of the entire page (containing only the frameset code).<br />
<br />
I'm convinced it is a problem with the frames because when I open the frame that keeps failing in its own window, I cannot get it to fail--no matter how quickly I alter the checkboxes and comboboxes within it.<br />
<br />
Has anyone run into this kind of problem before? Thanks in advance for any help you can provide<br />
<br />
Moderators Note<br />
Please do not cross post.<!--content-->why are you using nested frames to begin with.<!--content-->it's a page that has existed much longer than I have been working this job... I have little control over the design of the page. <br />
<br />
So, nested frames or not... does anyone know why this would be happening?<!--content-->

Back