Frame background problem

liunx

I just made a small website and what I did was have a table with an image background, then inside the table i put in an Inline Frame which loads a page containing a basic HTML page but with no background defined, yet it appears to be white.... I need it to be transparent so the table background image can be seen. I tried cutting out part of the background and having it as the background for the page inside the I-Frame, but when scrolling down the frame it would just be tiled.... can somebody please tell me how I can solve this problem?<!--content-->I believe you have to make the iframe transparent. let me see if I can find that thread.<!--content-->try this<br />
<br />
ALLOWTRANSPARENCY="true"<br />
<br />
put tha tin your iframe tag.<!--content-->It doesn't seem to work. :O<br />
<br />
EDIT: Okay it worked, after I put <BODY STYLE="background-color:transparent"> as the body tag in the page that loads within the iframe, it went transparent. Thanks a lot for your help :D This had been bugging me for a while.<!--content-->it should have worked the other way if the body of the document in the iframe was null.<br />
<br />
<iframe ALLOWTRANSPARENCY="true"> </iframe><!--content-->

Back