FPDF Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (PHP)

Phoenix

This is a often discussed issue but so far no solution seems to fit for my problem.I'm generating a pdf with $pdf = new FPDF(); . This works fine. But now I want to have a footer with the page number. After trying a lot of things I found out, that if you want to set a footer, you need to create an instance with $pdf = new yourPDFclassName(); (which extends the parent FDF class).Running the whole thing again I receive the error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 77 bytes) in /..blabla/yourPDFclassName.php on line 16Does anyone have an idea why this error occurs when I call the child class? I mean it works with the parent class... And btw, 77 bytes are much smaller than the 33554432 bytes ... hmm\[code\]class REPORTSPDF extends FPDF { .... }16: $pdf = new REPORTSPDF();\[/code\]The line 16 is in the constructor of REPORTSPDF. There are no other lines before line 16. It just crashes when $pdf = new REPORTSPDF() is called.Without the Footer function I have the same error. The weird thing is that when I change line 16 to\[code\]$pdf = new FPDF();\[/code\]everything works fine (with the exception that I don't have a footer).

Back