Forumthemes admin

DON

Looks like we have the admin of forumthemes here. His username is

wwilson http://www.vbteam.info/members/wwilson.html

He's been watching and posting. Hence, why he's taken some skins down, because he is watching what we request etc...

I think he should be banned... In fact.. I don't get why guests can view everything. Only MEMBERS should be allowed access to view any thread.

Curtis129

DON said:
Looks like we have the admin of forumthemes here. His username is

wwilson http://www.vbteam.info/members/wwilson.html

He's been watching and posting. Hence, why he's taken some skins down, because he is watching what we request etc...

I think he should be banned... In fact.. I don't get why guests can view everything. Only MEMBERS should be allowed access to view any thread.
LOL he hasnt done anything wrong?
haha your saying he should be banned for protecting his skins?

thank you for the laugh..

Hoxxy

Everyones here, and everyone watches us, theres no point banning everyone just because it may cause the lose of a few styles and mods being demo'ed, and as Curtis129 they are just trying to protect their works and you can't blame them for that....but thank you for the heads up...:)

DON

wow.... I hate to say it, but times have changed at vbteam.

Guess this shows vbteam is really under new management. I've been there since vbteam was even called vbteam and psy/void ran things. I know they never ran things like this and it's said to see that now.

Your guy's choice. I can't do anything, but give my input.

Looks like this community will be losing a lot these days and has been. I guess that's just the way things are now.

Thanks for the replies guys.

chaotic_geo

DON said:
wow.... I hate to say it, but times have changed at vbteam.

Guess this shows vbteam is really under new management. I've been there since vbteam was even called vbteam and psy/void ran things. I know they never ran things like this and it's said to see that now.

Your guy's choice. I can't do anything, but give my input.

Looks like this community will be losing a lot these days and has been. I guess that's just the way things are now.

Thanks for the replies guys.
Even though I have been here for a short time, I am noticing the same thing...

Hopefully changing for the best. :)

reddick

no one should be complaining about what vbteam do.After all we do get stuff for free here no one else can compete with there quality of work in nulling.I seen bad nulls and thats why i remain here which it's trusted.Just chaulk it up and move on.There's always the door

Mr. C

He's only hurting himself. The guy. If he takes his themes offline, his customers can't really have a demo of it, effectively hurting him even more.

DON

Once again thanks for the replies... but I'm done with this topic. I have my answer and that's what I needed.

Thanks to all replies and opinions posted.

wwilson

Mr. C said:
He's only hurting himself. The guy. If he takes his themes offline, his customers can't really have a demo of it, effectively hurting him even more.

Not really, you guys are just requesting rips of custom skins I have already coded for customers, just out of respect for the actual owners that paid a lot of money that I am removing the demos of the custom skins.

Don, to be honest I have known of vbteam and others for years. Kind of hard to hide the point when you guys keep posting links to my site on your board as I see where all the hits are coming from.

DON

wwilson said:
Not really, you guys are just requesting rips of custom skins I have already coded for customers, just out of respect for the actual owners that paid a lot of money that I am removing the demos of the custom skins.

Don, to be honest I have known of vbteam and others for years. Kind of hard to hide the point when you guys keep posting links to my site on your board as I see where all the hits are coming from.
agreed.. which is stupid because no one really has any sense to think that links can be traced. Guess a few people here don't know that... but really I'm done with ripping skins.

I saw one skin you had made for someone else. Any chance I can buy it or you can quote me for one some what similar which you can make.