Forum/Board written atop one of the big PHP Frameworks

LEX

I was looking for a fresh forum software (threaded) or bulletin board (flat/partitioned). And I'm wondering if there's an implementation based on one of the big PHP frameworks (CodeIgniter, Kohana, Yii, CakePHP, ZF, Seagull, Fusebox, Symfony, eZ, Prado, or whatever...).Reason: A framework based implementation would be inherently more secure, because of ORM and validation and abstracted processing logic. And also would be good showcase of the framework itself.Tutorials and example implementations of e.g. blogs are frequent for each PHP framework. But I didn't find much in the area of forums/boards. There was only a single implementation "sfSimpleForumPlugin" for Symfony, in alpha stage and seemingly abandoned, too bare-bones for practical use anyway.
However I'm surely not looking for a feature-bloated forum script. Just the common functionality, and ;) an excellent sample application for the particular PHP framework.It's surprisingly hard to google. Is there something? Framework homepages not helpful. (And they all use phpBB or something.)

Back