Forms help

liunx

Okay<br />
<br />
I want to submit info through a form many times, all at the same time. I don't know how to explain it.<br />
<br />
It's for a message board and I want it to post the same thing like 20 times at the same time.<br />
<br />
I have seen it done before but I'm not sure the code that allows you to do it.<br />
<br />
Any help is appreciated. Thanks<!--content-->is this for a site you are making? or one that you visited?<!--content-->It's not my site. It is a site that I have been to before.<br />
<br />
Like I said, it is a message board.<!--content-->yeah well you can have a message board on your own site the only way i can think of is if they havnt got a script which disables the submit button one first click if they havnt you can click it multiple times say 20, altho nothing will appear to be happening give ti about 0.5sec inbetween clicks, when the message board is loaded it display all 20<br />
<br />
This method does depend on how the site is coded<br />
and whether or not they have a limit on the number of posts you can post like this site<br />
<br />
Hope this helps<!--content-->The board does have a Javascript function to prevent doublepost but I can turn that off easily. How would you go about having it click 20 times?<br />
<br />
Thanks<!--content-->earlier and i quote<br />
<br />
mg8 It's not my site. It is a site that I have been to before.<br />
<br />
so i am presuming you dont have full access rights to the website? correct?<br />
<br />
so why on Earth do you want to post something 20times?<!--content-->Sounds to me like spamming the forums... :rolleyes:<!--content-->yes thats what i was thinking they were trying to do, bit pointless if you ask me<!--content-->And a pain in the butt for the mods, who are going to have to go through and delete the posts... :p<!--content-->need i ask? lets just hope that it dont happen here, otherwise could become quite annoying to say the least<!--content-->That's not the point. The point is to learn how to do something new. I am just doing this for someone. I won't even use it. I got most of it but I couldn't get this figured out. He showed me the a pic he toke of someone doing it so I saw that it was possible. <br />
<br />
I don't have Admin control of the site or anything. I can just submit a form to the site and it will accept it.<!--content-->ok well i dont know how to do it, and i dont think pyro does and dont think hed tell ya anyway cos its spam<!--content-->Thanks anyways<!--content-->edit: the point was over there I was over here, I completly missed it.<!--content-->

Back