Forms (again)

liunx

Hi.<br />
<br />
I have read all the info about forms and realise that there is a problem using the "mailto:[email protected]". (This method opens my Outlook with a blank e-mail)<br />
<br />
I have already created a form and would like to use this form with one of the free cgi providers, without having to create another form using their website.<br />
<br />
Any ideas or suggestions?<br />
<br />
Thanks.<!--content-->I would like to help, could you provide some more info?<br />
<br />
whre is your site hosted? does it support ASP, PHP or JSP? or just perl scripts?<br />
<br />
john<!--content-->From what your post says I am getting the idea that you want a free cgi-provider that transfers the form data to your email add. right?<br />
<br />
Please make it more clear.<!--content-->Originally posted by Yoni <br />
Hi.<br />
<br />
I have read all the info about forms and realise that there is a problem using the "mailto:[email protected]". (This method opens my Outlook with a blank e-mail)<br />
<br />
I have already created a form and would like to use this form with one of the free cgi providers, without having to create another form using their website.<br />
<br />
Any ideas or suggestions?<br />
<br />
Thanks. <br />
the only problem with using your form with a free cgi provider is that they want to have there own variable to run teh script, so your form might be wrong for what they want. does that make since?<!--content-->

Back