Form Submit VERY slow

liunx

I'm not sure what's going on. If it's my computer or what. Win98 P133 65MB RAM. But when I click on a Submit button on a form, it takes a minute to minute and a half for it to execute. During that time period, I hear a banjo strum sound like a few times. I have no idea what that is. Do I have something screwed up?<!--content-->post the link to that page...<!--content-->It occurs when filling out forms. It is not any specific URL, it seems to be all URLs. Win98, IE, latest version. On this site, if I click "Submit Reply," it takes 25 seconds for it to begin executing. Same thing for Google, after I type info into the window and click submit. But some sites, it's one to one and half minutes.<br />
<br />
Also... on a form, if I click my cursor into a window, it takes like eight seconds for the cursor to show up blinking in there. So, if I tab from window to window, it takes too long.<br />
<br />
And this banjo strum sound, where's that come from? I use a supercharged Clipboard program called Clipmate and I thought tha was it but I turned it off so it would just use the windows clipboard and it still does it. During form execution, it makes that sound several times.<!--content-->Originally posted by Khalid Ali <br />
post the link to that page... <br />
<br />
I just made a post at <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.ablake.net/forum">www.ablake.net/forum</a><!-- w --> and it took one minute after I clicked Submit for the thing to execute. And I heard those banjo sounds.<!--content-->Strange... I just made a reply to a post on this forum and clicked Submit and it was virtually instantaneous for it to begin execution.<!--content-->

Back