form submission not always working

HELP!! A site I designed has a client referral form in a framed page. The form is enclosed in a table and contains a table defining the fields. The form also has some required fields, and the whole thing is sent to the client with a submit button.<br />
Ok, the form works perfectly on most computers, but on my client's (of course!) pressing the submit button only opens a blank email and doesn't send the form (all fields on the form itself are filled in correctly). <br />
Anyone know what could be causing this? He runs XP home and Outlook Express.<!--content-->Would you mind posting your form here.<br />
<br />
By the way, who is your evil twin <head> :D<!--content-->here is the page with form (attached). thanx if u can help.<br />
btw i run xp home and outlook express but have no problems sending/receiving forms.<!--content-->I can't see any visible problems. It would be better if you used a side server language like PHP or Perl.<!--content-->Agreeing with DA Master. For it to work everytime it needs to be server-side. Java can be easily disabled by users and with that the form will not work everytime. As for your client they may already be one of the ones with JAVA disabled.<!--content-->I frequently see this question asked and it has been<br />
duly noted that when using mailto: not all users<br />
email clients forward the contents of the form.<br />
Outlook Express is one of them!<br />
<br />
I recently posted a way to forward form contents<br />
using the mailto: and tested it using Outlook Express.<br />
I know it works on my end and twice requested for someone<br />
to test it and provide feedback regarding its reliability.<br />
<br />
To date, not one person as responded. If I could remove<br />
the post, I would. Since I can't, you can find it here (<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.htmlforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=31549">http://www.htmlforums.com/showthread.ph ... adid=31549</a><!-- m -->).<br />
<br />
.....Willy<!--content-->thanx a mill 4 ur help guys, i guess i'll go the php way. maybe i'm not going insane after all.<br />
thanx again!<!--content-->Originally posted by Jgedeon <br />
Agreeing with DA Master. For it to work everytime it needs to be server-side. Java can be easily disabled by users and with that the form will not work everytime. As for your client they may already be one of the ones with JAVA disabled. <br />
<br />
He isn't using Java on it though :confused:<!--content-->

Back