form problem

i am making a gamers site kinda like IGN, GameSpot, and Adrenaline Vault, and i have forms that people can fill out if they have questions about a game. i have all the code right but when i fill it out and submit it to my email address it doesnt send to my email. but it tells me it does. but i never recieve it. why is that? can anyone help?<br />
<br />
thanks<br />
<br />
Justin<!--content-->Depending on your email you might need to use server side scripting. Tell me who is hosting your web site. Some hosts will provide cgi.bin access for you for form email so you dont have to do hardly any work. If this does not work you can always go through an email redirect place, but that involes ads.<!--content-->well currently i am running under freeservers.com until i get my own domain name<!--content-->How about posting your code somewhere for us to look at and test ourselves?<!--content-->http://forums.webdeveloper.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4829 is another thread with the same/similar problem - or so it turned out. Read it and see if anything applies.<br />
<br />
Dave<!--content-->alright i will look at the other thread if it doesnt help i will give you the code to look at.<br />
<br />
i have a subdomain name registered under freeservers.com<br />
until i can get my own domain name.<br />
i just took it off the web for a moment until this works.<br />
<br />
the address will be ultigamer.freeservers.com when i republish it.<br />
<br />
i will let u guys know just in case if you wanna check out my site.<br />
<br />
i am gonna register my own domain name.<br />
<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.ultigamer.com">www.ultigamer.com</a><!-- w --><br />
thats coming soon<br />
<br />
well thanks guys i let ya know if i need more help<!--content-->i have aol but i am using burntmail for my website<br />
my aol account is for my friends and stuff<!--content-->ok thanks<br />
<br />
it works now<br />
<br />
i tried it with my burntmail account(free email site) and it worked<!--content-->

Back