form(possible)

admin

Administrator
Staff member
hey i was wondering if it was possible for me to make a form and have it post t i dont know if i can. if you need a better desription i mean kinda like a guestbook you know.<!--content-->yes you could do this using php but not html, try posting there or if u give me n hour to get home i can send you a php one, do you hae a php server?<!--content-->no i dont forget it.<!--content-->ok i will, i come on here to help people and get rude arrogant gits like you, i was only offering to help you, its not my fault that you may be upset because you cant do this in html only using a ssl, besides DMK are a noob clan, i played with them a couple of days ago, )3lackout my name you may have seen me kick ur ass<!--content-->96, you better edit that last post, its totally unnecessary! I'll get someone to edit it for you if you don't! I see why you have this attitude, but it need not be expressed:eek:<!--content-->C'mon guys... No need to be getting angry here.<br />
<br />
Abkilla, if you want to keep posting here, you will need to show some gratification when somebody trys to help you out. Especially when they are right.<br />
<br />
HTML alone cannot send the contents of a form to a database, textfile or email address.<br />
<br />
And Turnerri, whats goin on? He wasnt all that rude to you. You will end up getting slack for this now.<br />
<br />
Regards,<br />
Andrew Buntine.<!--content-->at least some1 agreed with me :) (just remember andrew, abkilla's knowledge is unknown so he/she might not have known this :confused: )<!--content-->True, but he could have said "Sorry, i dont really understand" or "Thanks for the suggestion -- i will see what i can come up with".<br />
<br />
He was just too blunt. <br />
<br />
Regards.<!--content-->yea, I realize that, but many new people here have a tendency to forget manners, but this was probably the reason for 96's post following. I did request that pyro edit it if 96 does not, as making fun of one's clan to superiorize one's self is wrong.<br />
<br />
NOTE: You forgot your name in your last post, I was waiting for Pit to forget Cheers, Pit, but you are just as fun to annoy, j/k<!--content-->

Back