Form mailer?

liunx

How do I have a form sent to an email address? If possible, how do I have it sent to 2 email addresses? Please drop the code if you know it.;)<!--content-->This is what I have. What do I need to add to this to have this form submitted to 2 email addresses?<br />
<form><br />
<br />
<p>Your Username:<select name="Your Username:"><br />
<option>AllSkill911</option><option>Ataris18</option><option>DeadInc</option><option>FredRoc284</option><option>GuitarGuru</option><option>jb</option><option>Mikamas1</option><option>MixMasterMike</option><option>PhanTuhC</option><option>thegoat07</option><option>TOPDOG</option><option>Xclusive</option><option>Xeo</option><option>xRedskinsx</option><option>xTBUxYoungRydaZ</option><option>XxLaWxX</option></select><br />
<br />
<p>Opponent Username:<select name="Opponent Username:"><br />
<option>AllSkill911</option><option>Ataris18</option><option>DeadInc</option><option>FredRoc284</option><option>GuitarGuru</option><option>jb</option><option>Mikamas1</option><option>MixMasterMike</option><option>PhanTuhC</option><option>thegoat07</option><option>TOPDOG</option><option>Xclusive</option><option>Xeo</option><option>xRedskinsx</option><option>xTBUxYoungRydaZ</option><option>XxLaWxX</option></select><br />
<br />
<p>Your Team:<select name="Your Team:"><br />
<option>Buccaneers</option><option>Chiefs</option><option>Colts</option><option>Cowboys</option><option>Dolphins</option><option>Eagles</option><option>Falcons</option><option>Giants</option><option>Lions</option><option>Raiders</option><option>Redskins</option><option>Seahawks</option><option>Steelers</option><option>Texans</option><option>Titans</option><option>Vikings</option></select><br />
<br />
<p>Opponent Team:<select name="Opponent Team:"><br />
<option>Buccaneers</option><option>Chiefs</option><option>Colts</option><option>Cowboys</option><option>Dolphins</option><option>Eagles</option><option>Falcons</option><option>Giants</option><option>Lions</option><option>Raiders</option><option>Redskins</option><option>Seahawks</option><option>Steelers</option><option>Texans</option><option>Titans</option><option>Vikings</option></select><br />
<br />
<p>Your Score:<textarea name="Your Score:" cols=2 rows=1></textarea><br />
<br />
<p>Opponent Score:<textarea name="Opponent Score:" cols=2 rows=1></textarea><br />
<br />
<p>Stats Correct?:<input type="checkbox" name="Stats Correct?"> (Check the box if correct.)<br />
<br />
<p><input type="image" border=0 name="SUBMIT" src=http://www.htmlforums.com/archive/index.php/"http://www.boomspeed.com/flytetyme/submit.gif"><br />
<br />
</form><!--content-->you will need to sue serverisde langauge for this. you pick whichone you want to use. php, cgi , ASP<!--content-->Originally posted by scoutt <br />
you will need to sue serverisde langauge for this. you pick whichone you want to use. php, cgi , ASP <br />
That's my coding, I typed it up.<!--content-->yes I realize that but you need to send that to a serverside script so it can be sent to 2 email addy's.<br />
<br />
<form><br />
<br />
<br />
needs to be<br />
<br />
<form action"serverside_script.xxx" method="post"><!--content-->Originally posted by scoutt <br />
yes I realize that but you need to send that to a serverside script so it can be sent to 2 email addy's.<br />
<br />
<form><br />
<br />
<br />
needs to be<br />
<br />
<form action"serverside_script.xxx" method="post"> This is a free host, and I'm trying to have the form mailed to and @msn.com email and an @aol.com email.<!--content-->can you use serverside languages on your free host?<br />
<br />
if not you can try this<br />
<br />
<form action="mailto:[email protected][email protected]"><br />
<br />
but you won't like it and it doesn't work on NS<!--content-->Originally posted by scoutt <br />
can you use serverside languages on your free host?<br />
<br />
if not you can try this<br />
<br />
<form action="mailto:[email protected][email protected]"><br />
<br />
but you won't like it and it doesn't work on NS I'm using Angelfire. Does that offer server-side languages? I have a cgi-bin that I'm not using, what's that for?<!--content-->well then you might be able to use cgi (perl)<br />
<br />
<br />
post in the serverside forum and ask the question. but don't post this code as it makes the thread exapnd, they won't need it anyway.<!--content-->

Back