Form/login help

liunx

hey I was wondering if someone could help me with my form.. for some reason when I type the password in then click " login to my site " it brings me back to the original website. I'm trying to make a login page of my own.. it was working yesterday please help.<br />
<br />
QuizerD2.8m.Net/Admin.htm<br />
<br />
Or<br />
<br />
Clan-MWR.N2V.Net then click admin login link<!--content-->can anyone please help ?<!--content-->what server side language are you using. This question would be better directed at that forum. You cant make a login with html alone.<!--content-->Login scrips are fairly simple, all they require is a data base and two pages, one page would be the login page and one would be the page after the login. You can do it actually all with one server side page and just have the content not added by the server but this could cause problems when you try to refresh. If your server supports asp or asp.net I can furnish you some bare bones login pages. All you would have to do is modify the html sections of the scripts so it would look how you want it. I am sure if your server supports php or something else some of the others can hook you up too.<!--content-->

Back