Form Item problem

liunx

Hi,<br />
When I use form elements inside <td> tag, i pixel empty space being added around item in both X and Y direction. Things can be clear with attached HTML file. When you open attached HTML file in browser, you can see vertical gap between each item. Is there anyway to reduce this gap. Please help me!!!!!!!!!!<br />
<br />
Thanks in advance for help..<!--content-->looks fine to me....<!--content-->Originally posted by scoutt <br />
looks fine to me.... <br />
Thanks for looking into it. <br />
<br />
I think you have not seen carefully, a gap of 1 pixel is added between items. What exactly I want is, items being placed without any gap between them.<br />
<br />
Thanks<!--content-->the gap is the table you are seeing. put the border to 1 and you will see what I am talking about.<br />
<br />
also you will not be able to take that gap away as the form element has a space around it. even if you put then in one cell and put <br> after the first 2, same thing.<!--content-->I tried a few things with style tags and could not remove the 1 pixel padding around the text fields.<!--content-->cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0 into the table tag?<!--content-->Cancel that, I didnt get what you were talking about until i Download <!--more-->ed the file..<!--content-->Originally posted by kevin <br />
I tried a few things with style tags and could not remove the 1 pixel padding around the text fields. <br />
So, there is no way to get rid of this one pixel?????<!--content-->

Back