form help

liunx

hello i'm just wanting to know if someone could point me in the right direction...i'm wanting to make a page that has a sign up form on it...something requesting 3 or 4 pieces of info that would need to be required..and then be emailed to a specified email address...not really asking for someone to write something like this for me just maybe showing me where i could get a code like this that i could adjust for what i am wanting exactly...thanks for everyone's help...oh one more thing...please try and make is something simple to adjust if needed never done anything for a form and ty :rocker:<br />
<br />
<br />
also one more thing...does anyone know how to do like they did with the avators as far as getting a pic to show next the drop down menu as it's selected<!--content-->huwey - Depends on what you have available on your server as to how you send the information via the form.<br />
<br />
CGI - <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.worldwidemart.com/scripts/formmail.shtml">www.worldwidemart.com/scripts/formmail.shtml</a><!-- w --><br />
<br />
This is the easiest script in the world to use.<br />
<br />
Jon<!--content-->ok i have a nice small code here it was one i got from my server is there anyway of changing this so that some of the fields in it will be required and also adding a "re-enter" on the password (kinda like how most pages have it when you want to change your password on something) with the "password" and the "re-enter password" boxes both having the " * " for each char placed in these 2 fields...here is the code that i have so far...nice and small...lol<br />
<br />
<br />
<form method="post" action="http://home.earthlink.net/cgi-bin/mailto"> <br />
<input type="hidden" name="RECIPIENT" value="[email protected]"> <br />
<p> <br />
<b>User Name:</b><input type="text" name="name" size="30"><br><br />
<b>Password:</b><input type="text" name="password" size="30"><br><br />
<b>Email:</b><input type="text" name="email" size="30"><p> <br />
<b>Why you would like to join our group:</b><br> <br />
<textarea name="reason i wanna join" rows="10" cols="50"></textarea><br />
<p> <br />
<input type="submit" value="Send"> <br />
<input type="reset" value="Clear"> <br />
</form> <br />
<br />
if anyone can help with this please do...the areas that i want required would be the user name, password, re-enter password, and the email.............thx for the help<!--content-->

Back