liunx

<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="..."><br />
<input type=hidden name="redirect" value="..."><br />
<input type=hidden name="subject" value="..."><br />
<input type=hidden name="required" value="..."><br />
<input type=hidden name="env_report" value="REMOTE_HOST,HTTP_USER_AGENT"><br />
<INPUT TYPE="HIDDEN" NAME="recipient" VALUE="..."><br />
<input type="text" size="14" name="..."><br />
<input type="image" src=http://www.htmlforums.com/archive/index.php/".../images1/joinbutton.jpg"><br />
</FORM><br />
<br />
Everytime I receive a submitted form there are 2 problems...<br />
<br />
1. Along with the person's name I get x=14 and y=36. If I remove my image as a submit button it doesn't include the x and y variables, so...<br />
<br />
With image...<br />
<br />
name = ???<br />
x = ??<br />
y = ??<br />
<br />
Without image...<br />
<br />
name = ???<br />
<br />
<br />
2. It has unknown as the sender when I receive the form mail. I have it sent to a hotmail account and it keeps putting it in the junkmail because it's 'unknown'. Anyway to change that.<br />
<br />
Thanks for any help.<!--content-->not sure about the unknown entry. That could be the persons email address that they are using to send it in. No way to change that, as its a setting on their local email account/ program. <br />
<br />
As far as the x and y coords of where the person clicked, hey... thats what you get. try this code out. <br />
<br />
<br />
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"><br />
<br />
<html><br />
<head><br />
<title>Untitled</title><br />
<script language=javascript><br />
function sendIt(to,cc, bcc, subject, body){<br />
document.email.action="mailto:"+to+"?cc="+cc+"&bcc="+bcc+"&subject="+subject+"&body="+body ;<br />
document.email.submit();<br />
}<br />
</script><br />
</head><br />
<br />
<body><br />
<form name=email><br />
<input type=text name=to>To<br><br />
<input type=text name=cc>CC<br><br />
<input type=text name=bcc>BCC<br><br />
<input type=text name=subject>Subject<br><br />
<textarea cols=32 rows=16 name=body></textarea>Subject<br><br />
<br><input type=image width=100 height=100 onClick="sendIt(email.to.value, email.cc.value, email.bcc.value, email.subject.value, email.body.value)"><br><br><br />
<input type=button value=Send onClick="sendIt(email.to.value, email.cc.value, email.bcc.value, email.subject.value, email.body.value)"><br />
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<input type=button value=Clear onClick="document.email.reset()"><br />
</form><br />
</body><br />
</html><!--content-->where is the forms action pointing to beagle83?<!--content-->The pl file in my host's cgi-bin.<!--content-->the only thing I see that it could be unknown is this <br />
<br />
<input type="text" size="14" name="..."><br />
<br />
<br />
tha tis the only thing they enter? also why all the "..." and "???" afraid to show some info?<br />
<br />
so, if somebody entered the value for the input does it get sent correctly?<!--content-->:)<!--content-->

Back