Form for my web-page

liunx

I searched here, have done some reading, and am completely baffled.<br />
I'm using coffeecup, which I like. I'm trying to put a form on my page, and I don't understand. What's with the 'script'?<br />
I've read and read and just don't understand.<br />
I've google, found and read, but the same.<br />
Is there a place where I can learn step by step, easily, like I was a 6 year old? :confused: :D <br />
Thanks for your time, effort and patience.<!--content-->You can put form elements on your page with standard html easy. <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://htmlgoodies.com/tutors/forms.html">http://htmlgoodies.com/tutors/forms.html</a><!-- m --> That explains it well. But what exactly would you like to do with your form?<!--content-->Thanks PeOfEo.<br />
What I want is if someone wants to, they can leave their name, email, and any comments if so desired.<br />
I've attached a small photo so you can see. I'm using this service at the moment: forms.com . And will serve as a guide for me.<!--content-->Oh, ok. Because I do all my forms with another language usually. I dont like those services usually because they put ads on your site. Before I knew asp.net I used responceomatic.com. Angelfire does it too you know, I dont know who your host is but angelfires ads are less annoying then responce-o-matic's so I use angelfire for my form submissions once or twice too.<!--content-->The html goodies site you gave me is very good. <br />
The service is just until I can get my own up.<br />
My host is in China, as that's where my business is, and it's all in Chinese. ;) And, does the asp.net help you to make forms easily?<!--content-->it depends. I know vb so its easy for me. If you dont know vb then it will be hard. You can use a standard html form though if you use cgi.<!--content-->Ok, thanks. I found the CGI Made Really Easy at jmarshall.com and am doing it from that.<!--content-->ok! Make sure your server supports it first though.<!--content-->

Back