Forcedownload files from any page! check if file is_readable?

bslquaxgy

hey guys,i wanna download any file from any website with my forcedownload script. simple script which just prompts a download window to save the file to the desktop. I simply pass ?path=http://www.google.com/images/whatever/file.jpg to the url and the script fires the download.However this script is of course not working for every page. Most of the time I don't have the permissions to do so!\[quote\] HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 403 Forbidden in ....\[/quote\]Is there a method where i can check if the forcedownload from some domain would work or not. Like is_readable() or something.regards mattedit:\[code\] <?php error_reporting(E_ALL); if(isset($_GET['p'])) $path = $_GET['p']; else header('Location:' . 'mypage'); $file = $path; //header('Location:' . $file); // header("Cache-Control: no-cache"); header("Expires: -1"); header("Content-Type: application/octet-stream;"); header("Content-Disposition: attachment; filename=\"" . basename($file) . "\";"); header("Content-Transfer-Encoding: binary"); //header("Content-Length: " . filesize($file)); //echo file_get_contents($file); echo readfile($file); ?>\[/code\]

Back