For the Females...6 Questions about Dating...Be Brave and Be Honest?

vh5150

Please play nice and copy and paste, in the Questions<br />
It will make it so much easier<br />
<br />
Do you follow the 3 date rule ?<br />
<br />
Have you ever Dumbed yourself down around a guy you liked ?<br />
<br />
What are some of the Worst dates you've had? What happened to make them so bad ?<br />
<br />
Have you ever canceled a date because you got a better offer ?<br />
<br />
Have you ever ordered something very expensive, on a first date, because you knew there was not going to be a second date ?<br />
<br />
Do you have a lucky bra ?<br />

-Broken-

Do you follow the 3 date rule ?
-I'm unaware of a 3 date rule.

Have you ever Dumbed yourself down around a guy you liked ?
-Yes, I'm very intelligent and have found few males that can have an intelligent conversation with me, so I'm forced to do so.

What are some of the Worst dates you've had? What happened to make them so bad ?
-I've never had a "bad" date...other than those w/ a new guy that is way perverted and constantly makes sexual advances.

Have you ever canceled a date because you got a better offer ?
-Yes.

Have you ever ordered something very expensive, on a first date, because you knew there was not going to be a second date ?
-No, I never order expensive things if someone else is footing the bill.

Do you have a lucky bra ?
-No

Erin

Do you follow the 3 date rule ? I don't believe in dating rules.

Have you ever Dumbed yourself down around a guy you liked ? Only in jest. I have never made myself appear less intelligent to anyone intentionally.

What are some of the Worst dates you've had? What happened to make them so bad ? My absolute worst date was one I accepted from a guy I'd just met. I allowed him to pick me up at my house. He drove worse than any elderly person I met. We went out for dinner and a movie. He talked all through the movie. During dinner, as soon as he finished his food, he turned around in his seat to look for our waitress so he could get the check. It didn't occur to him to see if I was done eating, or to even enjoy the conversation. The people at the next table felt so bad for me. As we were walking back toward the car, we came across this group of girls who had gotten a flat tire. He tried to do the macho thing and help them out, but he didn't know how to change the tire. And he absolutely refused to let me help them. I never saw him again after that night. Another bad date was with this guy who used to be my neighbor. Our first date was great. We had a wonderful time. He was a gentlemen. During our second date, he was again wonderful during dinner. We went back to his place to watch a movie afterward (his apartment was directly above mine). He started to kiss me and was all tongue. It was worse than kissing the most slobbery of dogs. And he kept trying to feel me up and rubbing his erection all over me. While I'm trying to push him away and tell him to stop. When he wouldn't take no for an answer, I left and never went out with him again. I was so happy when he moved out of the building several months later.

Have you ever canceled a date because you got a better offer ? I've only ever canceled a date because I wasn't feeling well. The dates were always rescheduled.

Have you ever ordered something very expensive, on a first date, because you knew there was not going to be a second date ? I order only moderately-priced items, even if I really do desire something more expensive. And I have always offered to pay my share on a first date.

Do you have a lucky bra ? My lucky bra is any bra that doesn't fall apart after having it for more than a month. So far I haven't found one.