fonts are wacked out

liunx

I am in dire need of help.....for some reason all of my fonts are showing up as the default size and it is throwing off the layout of my pages. <br />
Who knows....maybe its just my browser freakin out.<br />
This is my first attempt at a website and desperately need help..<br />
My URL : <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.illinmanor.com">http://www.illinmanor.com</a><!-- m --><br />
<br />
Thanks in advance for any help you can give<!--content-->OK, heres the thing..... The fonts sow up properly in Netscape but not in IE. Have no idea why this is. Im getting to the point where I am going crazy.<br />
Please help....<!--content-->I do not see any difference whatsoever between the two - using IE 5 and NS 4.7.<!--content-->Looks Ok to me with IE5.02.....<br />
<br />
<br />
Kevin<!--content-->looks OK to me too. IE 5.0<!--content-->Me too. What's wrong?<!--content-->Looks Ok me too with IE5.5 and NETSCAPE 6 ..... <br />
<br />
AMRUTA..<!--content-->maybe his default size does not look right for him, but ours do.<!--content-->Or maybe he changed something and is looking at it off his hard-drive.<!--content-->Looks fine to me too in IE5.5<br />
<br />
I wouldn't worry Zorba66, all I can think is that the problem is at your end somewhere with your default settings but the main thing is that all of us are seeing it correctly in different browsers so there is nothing wrong with your design.<br />
<br />
I wish I could help more!<!--content-->Maybe the text size default of your browser is different. In my IE browser the text size is 'smaller'. <br />
<br />
(View => Text Size => Select size)<!--content-->Looks fine in IE 6 even.<!--content-->Originally posted by Mark <br />
Maybe the text size default of your browser is different. In my IE browser the text size is 'smaller'. <br />
<br />
(View => Text Size => Select size) <br />
<br />
I think you could be right. If he was to use CSS i.e.<br />
<br />
<style type="text/css"><br />
<br />
BODY {font-size:12pt;}<br />
<br />
</style><br />
<br />
would this override the users browser settings?<br />
<br />
Not that it really matters, as his page looked fine to all of us. I just wondered...<!--content-->I found it.... the prob was in the deafault text size in MY browser.... What a dumbass i am.<br />
Sorry. Hope you liked the site.<br />
Z66<!--content-->

Back