Foms Help

I have multiple forms that I want to ultimately collect information into one page<br />
<br />
Form one contains account information<br />
Form two contains order information<br />
Form three contains payment information<br />
<br />
<br />
How can I collect the results of all of these forms into one page.<!--content-->Originally posted by talent <br />
How can I collect the results of all of these forms into one. <br />
<br />
???? what...into one form or get all the data into one string or....?????<!--content-->the data input on all of the forms should ultimately appear on one page.<!--content-->Originally posted by Khalid Ali <br />
???? what...into one form or get all the data into one string or....????? <br />
<br />
The data input on the multiple forms should ultimatley appear on one page.<!--content-->You can't submit more than one form at a time, so you'd have to do this with three forms, on three pages. If you want it all on one page, just use one form.<br />
<br />
[J]ona<!--content-->Pass results from form on page (n-1) as hidden fields in form on page n.<!--content-->Originally posted by nkaisare <br />
Pass results from form on page (n-1) as hidden fields in form on page n. <br />
<br />
Perhaps before we confuse the heck out of Talent, we should explain better... ;) <br />
<br />
What we're saying, Talent, is to have three pages (just for clarification, you could use one page with three different functions depending on the query string, but that's a different story), that process forms. The first one will have a visible form that, when submitted, fills in a hidden form's values on the next page. When the second page's form is submitted, it sends those values and the hidden form's values (from the previous page) to a hidden form in the third page. The third page has a form and a hidden form with the previous two pages' form values. The last submission of the form, would send values from the hidden form of the third page (which contains the values from the first two pages), and the visible form on the third page, to the script that processes it.<br />
<br />
[J]ona<!--content-->Originally posted by Jona <br />
Perhaps before we confuse the heck out of Talent, we should explain better... ;) <br />
<br />
What we're saying, Talent, is to have three pages (just for clarification, you could use one page with three different functions depending on the query string, but that's a different story), that process forms. The first one will have a visible form that, when submitted, fills in a hidden form's values on the next page. When the second page's form is submitted, it sends those values and the hidden form's values (from the previous page) to a hidden form in the third page. The third page has a form and a hidden form with the previous two pages' form values. The last submission of the form, would send values from the hidden form of the third page (which contains the values from the first two pages), and the visible form on the third page, to the script that processes it.<br />
<br />
[J]ona <br />
<br />
Herein lies my issues. How exactly do I pass the values? You also mentioned a query previously. Which form(S) should have one?<!--content-->For processing with a single file, you'd use a query string. Each form would have this, to tell the server-side script which part it's currently on, and how to process the incoming data. <br />
As for the server-side script itself, you'll need ASP, PHP, CGI/Perl or JSP (Java not JavaScript), to process the form server-side.<br />
<br />
[J]ona<!--content-->

Back