Flowchart Question

admin

Administrator
Staff member
hi everyone! <br /><br />I am struggling to figure out a way to solve this problem and would appreciate any help. Basically I need a flowchart that will calculate the area of squares. The user will have to input the length of the square(L), and how many squares he needs(N) but also the square size increment(I)<br /><br />eg . L = 10, N = 4, I = 2 then three square areas of<br /><br />L = 10, L = 12 and L = 14 L = 16 will be calculated and displayed.<br /><br />I figured out i will need to do thes actions.<br /><br />- intitialize the values of A and B.<br />- calculate the area of a square.<br />- increment the values of A and B.<br />- test the value of B against N, and loops back if there are more squares to calculate.<br /><br /><br />This is what I have done so far I am struggling on how i can intialize the values of A and B I think i have done this wrong.<br /><br />Note * the flowchart is in two doc files*<br /><a href="http://www.drivehq.com/file/ShowFolder.aspx?G=1&shareID=42221" target="_blank">Flowchart</a><br />Any help on how i can make this flowchart work would be grately appreciated.
</div>