Floating Frame Help etc!! please

liunx

Hi guys I'm new here and im only a beginner on HTML and im 14 years old so can I ask for some help? :)<br />
<br />
What I want is if I click a link on my page some sub links will come up, and when the sub links are clicked id like a floating frame to pop up with the sub links contents in...<br />
Like this <br />
<br />
VeggieTales(When Clicked)<br />
Song(sub link pops up)<br />
<br />
When sub link clicked [ Song Lyrics will pop up]<br />
In a frame<br />
<br />
<br />
Thanx! Jack :)<!--content-->pop-ups? or frames? 'coz you know these are two different beasts... pls explain more k thks<!--content-->I cant really explain it any better lol :(<br />
Umm<br />
<br />
well ok an expanding menu....when you click the title, and when you click the links that are in the expanding menu, a floating frame pops up with the links content in..?<br />
That any better? Im sorry Im kinda new to HTML<!--content-->If you need an explaining text or image <br />
hovering a link use this script:<br />
see attachment<br />
:rocker:<!--content-->OH MY GOD! wow your good! thats like better then what i wanted!!!! thank you ever so much!<br />
<br />
But I kinda dunno where to put it in my file? :(<br />
<br />
Just any where?<br />
<br />
-actually wait lol, its kinda not how id of liked it :) can I have it like the link is not a link to another page its jst a mouse over so sommit can come up...? do you know what I mean?<!--content-->Ok....<br />
an other one.....<br />
Play with it....<!--content-->

Back