Flat iFrame?

Is it possible to have an iframe with a flat border,<br />
so you can hardly notice it is there?<!--content-->flat border?? so when the text becomes to long the scroll bar comes out and then you will no it is there. what is the code you have? I think you can put border=0 to so try that.<!--content-->No...You were close with the border=0 but it's alittle more complex than that, so I will show you what I did when I made someone a site.<br />
<br />
<iframe name="altFRAME" src=http://www.htmlforums.com/archive/index.php/"nav.html" width="#" height="##" noresize="no" frameborder="0" style="border:1px solid #000000 border-left; 0; border-bottom: 0; border-top: 0 ;"></iframe><br />
<br />
now that code there is saying "altFRAME" is the nav.html and it is a certain length and height with no resize, there shows no frameborder so that ugly default border doesn't come up, then starts the code that you really want. "style=border:1px" means the border will be 1 pixel in size and "solid #000000 border-left; 0;" means the left border will be black, as well ass the bottom and top.<!--content-->he doesn't want a border so all that style can go away. frameborder=0 and border=0 will work for what he wants.<!--content-->no, his post was "Is it possible to have an iframe with a flat border, so you can hardly notice it is there?" which means he wants a border.<!--content-->well to me, a flat border so you can't tell it's there is a no border at all.<!--content-->well to me, a flat border so you can't tell it's there is a no border at all.<br />
<br />
Hi scoutt. You're absolutely stupid. Medieval postage!<!--content-->wow, you posted to tell me that and this thread is 5 years old. That was not necessary. who is the stupid one?<!--content-->

Back