Flat Frame Borders

liunx

Ok, I don't vist here often, but this time, I need some real help.<br />
<br />
I am working on a site, and I am using frames in an area where I am having some journal entries. Around this area, I want a white, 1px border. I can't do this within tables because I want the journal entries to scroll within the white border. When I make a 1px border on a frame, it creates a beveled edge (giving it depth where the top and the left sides are a little darker, and the bottom and left sides are white)<br />
<br />
So how do I go about making this frame border flat?<!--content-->don't think that is possible. you can change the color by using<br />
<br />
BorderColor = "#ffffff" that is al I think you can do. if you can I am interested in hereing how.<!--content-->well, you could put the whole journal entry area in a scrolling div, with a 1px border. <br />
<br />
Or you could use a 1px line just above, and just below the frame itself. Inside the frame, you could put a 1px line on the left (noone will miss the right hand side one since the scrollbar would cover it).<!--content-->Originally posted by Dr. Web <br />
well, you could put the whole journal entry area in a scrolling div, with a 1px border.<br />
<br />
What's this?<!--content-->something like....<br />
<br />
<br />
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"><br />
<br />
<html><br />
<head><br />
<title>Untitled</title><br />
</head><br />
<br />
<body><br />