Flash transparency problem

liunx

I have a website that is now live....www.shields.com ...if you go to Gen Info, Locations, and then click on the MRI link, it brings you to the Flash map I made for the company. Problem with this is that when you try to use the menu, the Flash file blocks the div menus. Are there any known variable to allow these layers to show over the flash file??? I have tried messing with the z-index and using the wmode parameter, and neither have worked. Any help would be greatly appreciated.<!--content-->since the flash file is accessed an activex control, and therefore lives 'above' the browser... albeit positioned where you want it, there isn't a way to put it below the other items. However, there are workarounds... such as hiding the flash movie when the user uses the menu and so on.<!--content-->Is there a parameter I can set on the flash file itself to hide it when the menu is activated??<!--content-->I don't think so. You'd have to put it into a div, and hide the entire div...<!--content-->Hmmm, thats a good idea, I never even thought of that, I will try it. Thanks.<!--content-->

Back