find if a child node exists using php

hasan

I have been researching this for a while and can't seem to find the problem with my code. I am attempting to get the price of an item and this works great if there is a price, but if the price is missing it throws an error.
Here is the code:\[code\] /* Amazon Offers ALGORITHM */$parsed_xml = amazon_xml($isbn);$current = $parsed_xml->ListMatchingProductsResult->Products->Product;$asin = $current->Identifiers->MarketplaceASIN->ASIN;// get information based on the items ASIN$price_xml = amazonPrice_xml($asin); if($price_xml) { while(count($lowestPrices) < 2) { // check to see if there are values if(xml_child_exists($parsed_xml, $current->AttributeSets->children('ns2', true)->ItemAttributes->ListPrice->Amount)) { $listPrice = $current->AttributeSets->children('ns2', true)->ItemAttributes->ListPrice->Amount; } else { $listPrice = 0; } $currentPrice = $price_xml ->GetLowestOfferListingsForASINResult->Product->LowestOfferListings->LowestOfferListing; print_r($listPrice); \[/code\]My function to check for child nodes is:\[code\] function xml_child_exists($xml, $childpath){$result = $parsed_xml->xpath($childpath);if (count($result)) { return true;} else { return false;}}\[/code\]

Back