[FILLED] VbPortal 3.7.0

ahmedr

sorry man, I have the version before that one if you need it
I was a premium member their and the version came out after my license expired

sorry, but I'm sure someone will upload it soon as its got alot of features
They really got it going over at vbportal straight after my license expired...its like they done it on purpose to p### me off..lmao
it was totally dead when I purchased it last year and they where very very very slow on the upgrades, support and they're forum was totally dead as the administration had a few problems when I had a license...I thought it was a waiste of money and my time, but now they're back workin on hard after me leaving them (although I still had a license and chose to go with vbadvanced and trust me it was worth it and it was free, vbportal was a pain in the neck and at the time you could've done every thing they had by using vbadvanced and adding a few add-ons and modules, plus vbadvanced is fully integrated with vbulletin styles where vbportal is'nt and you have to do major changes to get the style to work if your not using the default one....and I mean major as it was'nt compatible except with vbulletin and its default style and you had to use legacy style as the parent to configure the new style which also still took ages and we just had to waite for them to release the styles and if we're lucky its the one your using unless your an experienced php and html user which I was'nt at the time but now am, and unless THEY released the style them selves which took ages for them to do as they where not there half the time.....it was useless, and this is coming from an x-premium member so don't believe what you see from the outside cause the script really is'nt all that, what they say is true but to achive it you had to go through major fazes whilst vbadvanced was extremely easier and can achive ALMOST all goals that vbportal have.

Now it looks like they've improved they're script but you never know as thats what I thought when I registered...you get me

anyway, its new, and its still in beta stage, but I'm sure it will be up here soon hopefully
but for me....vbadvanced, dynamics & links is better with SEO and less hassle in configuration with the style I have, and over all configuration is much much better

kaB00M

kab00myy0.gif

Looked on vBulletin.org but i can't find the hack you wanted... Could you post a link to the hack you wanted downloading?

ahmedr

kaB00M said:
kab00myy0.gif

Looked on vBulletin.org but i can't find the hack you wanted... Could you post a link to the hack you wanted downloading?

Code:
http://www.vbportal.com

thats there main site, it should redirect anyway to they're main site where you get the script from, it is'nt free, you probably will only find a link back to there sight at vb.org...not a download for it mate

leonpadi

Bumped !
Vbportal is a great vb forum's addon.
Guys, If there's a release for 3.7 , please inform us here...

Thank you !

anziclone

well, i have four themes installed and i just iinstalled vbportal....... and i cant use these themes with vbportal...... whenever i change styles, it just shows the default style or blanks of..... please help.....