"fill out page"

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello again,<br />
<br />
I need some help with HTML :confused: <br />
<br />
Im trying to make a page kinda of like an index page. Wher eif the yclick enter it takes them to a home page...expect ive changed my aspect.<br />
<br />
<br />
I want to make the person fill out a form then click submit. after the ydo so, i want them to be able to see the password to the webpage but i also want the information they filled out, sent to me. If this made no sense to you, please reply and i will try to make it less confusing to you. <br />
<br />
Thank You,<br />
<br />
Kevin<!--content-->You can't use HTML for this, you will need to use a server-side language. There are many options, such as CGI-Perl, PHP, ASP, and more. Please note, however, just as a warning. JavaScript can NOT do this. There are many free scripts out there you can use, however, if you haven't enough time to learn. But first, you need to find out what your server supports.<!--content-->oh man, i thought i was getting good at this, turns out i have a lot to learn. <br />
anywho...<br />
This is what my server supports now..For Free<br />
<br />
250MB Storage<br />
250MB Bandwidth<br />
2MB File Size<br />
Web Account <br />
Manager<br />
FTP Access<br />
No CGI-Bin<br />
No Perl<br />
No PHP<br />
No Mail<br />
No FrontPage <br />
Extensions<br />
Advertising<br />
MSN TV Compatible<br />
Additional Bandwidth:<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
In a couple days...this... for $3.95/mo<br />
250MB - 500MB<br />
Storage<br />
No Advertising<br />
2000MB Bandwidth<br />
20MB-50MB File Size<br />
Domain Hosting<br />
Web Account <br />
Manager<br />
FTP Access<br />
No CGI-Bin<br />
No Perl<br />
No PHP<br />
No Mail<br />
No FrontPage <br />
Extensions<br />
MSN TV Compatible<br />
<br />
OR This... for $4.50/mo<br />
<br />
100MB - 5000MB <br />
Storage<br />
3GB - 40GB <br />
Bandwidth<br />
Ensim Control Panel<br />
FrontPage Extensions<br />
FTP Access<br />
CGI-Bin<br />
Perl<br />
PHP<br />
MySQL<br />
Email<br />
No Advertising<br />
Not MSN TV <br />
Compatible<br />
<br />
<br />
Please give me some advice on which one i should buy.<!--content-->If I will chouse between this few options I would go with the last one. In it you get at least the support for PHP and some other server-side languages and you have also the MySQL support. <br />
<br />
But this is only my opinion ;)<!--content-->I'll second that. If you have Perl support, Pyro has a very simple script that will email you the results of a form & redirect the person submitting to another web page.<!--content-->

Back