Feedback On Siteframe

liunx

I'm in the very early stages of planning a new site, and I'm thinking about using Siteframe as the basic engine to control registration, session management, and document sharing. Does anyone here have any experience using Siteframe? <br /><br />I would appreciate any feedback. <br /><br />Thanks,<br />Bob<!--content-->
<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Siteframe requires PHP5<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd--><br /><br />Pulled that from their site. Sorry but if that is a requirement it will not run on the TCH servers.<br /><br />I would recommend something like Drupal or Joomla.<!--content-->
Thanks Bruce. You know, I went on the Siteframe site and never even looked at the system requirements. I assumed that since it was listed as an option in Fantastico on my site's cpanel that it would be compatible. Good thing that I didn't try to install it .<br /><br />edit: I just checked again. Fantastico will install 3.2.2. Beaumont (5.0.2) is the current full blown release. Maybe the older release is compatible with PHP4.<!--content-->
While I haven纾

Back