[FB STRATEGY] How To Get 5 to 30 Targeted Friend Requests Every Day on Facebook?

selzner

Let me make a disclaimer before I get into this *secret* strategy (gotta love the hypie text, lol) I accidentaly stumbled upon (there it is again!) and tell you that this has nothing to do with any Facebook Friend Adder software out there that's used to spam the hell out of everybody, scare off potential customers, raising FB flags all over the place and getting your account suspended faster than you can say: "DAMN!" I wanted to kinda start off on a funny note and I hope by now I got your attention But seriously, I do base my claim on a solid strategy that simply works and l'll use it to steadily grow my list of Facebook friends from currently 2,300+ to 5,000 and I'm about to share with you the whole story of how I discovered a little nugget that's responsable for my steady increase of friends on Facebook. Now, I know what your thinkin'... You may have noticed the blue link in my sig and its easy to asume that "Sure, Remi, its easy to get those friend requests when you have your FB profile link in your sig here on the Warrior Forum!". Eventhough that sounds very logical, to be honest with you, I'm not as active as I wish I would be on this forum. In fact, I could easy be the bad example of how NOT to do forum marketing, in general. So, where do I get 5 to 30 new friend requests every day on Facebook? The first thing I've noticed was the fluctuation of the # of requests per day which sometimes was as low as 5 and as high as 30. This lead me to the conclusion that the actual traffic to my profile is rather internally generated than from external websites that I might have linked my profile to. And then it hit me: the friend suggestion box! When you log into your Facebook account you'll notice there's a box where people with a certain # of mutual friends are suggested by Facebook itself. Now that I knew *the secret*, the big challenge was to find out how to get my name on the suggestion box as often as possible. Could I do that? Is that even possible?!? Could I actually bend the rules and *influence* Facebook to show my name and picture on the suggestion box more often? The answer is yes. At least to some degree. I started being very active on Facebook, sharing and re-sharing a lot of posts, some informative and some funny and entertaining. I also posted a fair amount of personal info about my self that probably made me more transparent and encouraged people to add me as their friend. I'm not a Facebook superstar and I'm far from being a celebrity. But I guess the point is there's no secret push button social media magic. You need to "go out there" on Facebook, start posting and be yourself, socialize, be nice to people and always smile Now here's another thing that happens once you're active on Facebook: as you slowly grow your friends list, more and more people will become mutual friends with you meaning the # of mutual friends that show up on the friend suggestion box will go up exponentially. Once you see suggestions with more than 300, you'll notice the viral element that allows your profile to be posted more often on the suggestion box, literally exposing your name to hundreds or even thousands of people every day! I do hope that makes sense but if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.But basicaly this is what brings me a continuos stream of friend requests that will soon get me to 5,000 targeted friends on Facebook. Tell me your thoughts bellow..What strategies have you used to expand your social influence on Facebook? I love it , it is so cool .I always want traffic from facebook. Nice! What a great tip. I am just beginning to get the Facebook page for my business up and running so I'll give it a shot! Great food for thought! Thanks for sharing! ;-) Hey, tanks for sharing. I don't use FB in my business at the moment, but this made for an interesting read. Curious as to why you would want to build your friends list when you are limited to 5,000 people only. Wouldn't it be more powerful to build a Facebook page with unlimited friends. Now that you are at 5,000 what do you do? I have a page over 215,000 but if I had limited it to just building up a personal page I would be missing out on hundreds of thousands of connections. Just a thought. That's why I personally don't care about the number of friends on my personal profile because the pages are much more powerful! Quote: I don't know much about Facebook, so maybe this is obvious to everyone but me, but: How much are these people paying you to be your Facebook friends? fLufF-- Quote: Quote: Quote: See it more like interested potential leads. You get to market to them right on your turf - a marketer's dream Quote: Hi Seven, This strategy works for consolidating your relationship with your peers so that later on you can harvest the benefits with JVs and partnerships that can generate you anywhere from hundreds to tens of thousands of dollars.. But thats another story I might talk about in another post if theres demand for it and enough warriors reply to this thread Quote: Awesome strategy. I have both a personal and a business account I use for Facebook, and I never thought about doing this. I've got about 5-6 people from my niche already added, so hopefully this will work and help build my list of friends . Really good post...I don't use face book enough for my business but know you can get a ton of exposure with it... Nice Work Remi... if you use that method, and like some of the people that are in your niche, or sport... or what ever it is that you are passionate about you can increase the amount of people that like you quite considerably... I have used the same strategies for several accounts and have had... on good days upwards of 70 requests per day. Great post matecheers Q the best part is: this strategy really works This works but how is this "targeted"? Thanks for the tip. I never thought about the people you may know box. Definitely worth a try. Not too sure about the subscribe eliminating the 5,000. I still get messages about reaching the 5,000 limit and cannot subscribe from some of my friends. I will have to check into that. As to fan pages, if you are doing marketing you will have multiple fan pages and they will more than likely be niche specific. So I guess it really depends are what you want to accomplish using Facebook. Great tip. Thanks for sharing this! I am quite active on there are get a few requests a day so guess it does really work! Quote: One thing I'm not really sure about is how to get on the subscription suggestion panel and I haven't yet figured out what makes Facebook suggest a particular person on that list. Here's a direct link to Facebook Suggested Subscriptions: https://www.facebook.com/subscriptions/suggestions/ Have you given any attention to the subscriptions suggested by Facebook? How many people have you subscribe to? And do you have anyone subscribe to your feed? Post your answers here and maybe we can figure out something together. Cheers, Remi 'Vee' Vladuceanu lol, had to say, it is an interesting way of doing things... Of course FB's algorithms are always changing, -- but -- if you are going to be on FB anyways, may as well take advantage of that! Congrats! John Thanks for sharing! For extra information, I shared a free book here about facebook strategies: http://www.warriorforum.com/make-mon...ree-ebook.html Quote: Does this only work with profiles? What about pages? Does FB ever show pages there? Great! I like your strategy. I works great to make a facebook fan page likes. All the Best! I appreciate this please how can i link my facebook to my forum profil what facebook link will i put there sorry for my ingnorace i am newbie Quote: Thanks for the tip. Recently I place less interest in attracting people to my "profile" and rather get them onto the page....this is because with the new newsfeed and timeline alot of the "friends" updates become lost....however "page" updates appear more frequently if they interact with your page.... On another note...do not convert your Profile into a page......facebook can take ownership of pages but not profiles. Chris Thanks for sharing , thats a smart way to do it , thank you Quote: