Favorites icon HELP!!! PLEASE!!!

liunx

Okay...so I made a file 16 by 16 pixels...and its a favicon.ico ...then I loaded it up to my server...<br />
<br />
and it works for a few minutes...then it stops working!!!<br />
<br />
HELP! Please!<!--content-->many a time people have been asking about this problem, you get the icon in your address bar/favorites & then PING!! it is going, i'm sure it's a glitch in the programming of IE5 & up, i know of no-one to date that has resolved the problem, i'm sure we will hear about it when the bug is fixed... jaeman}:-)<!--content-->Glad there are those people using decent browsers too.<!--content-->funny, I have never had it stop working :)<!--content-->hey heresince1984, what OS & browser do you use..?<br />
<br />
And to anyone else if you do or don't have problems with your favicon i'd like your feedback, just let me know your OS & browser, thankx... jaeman<br />
<br />
<br />
if men had periods they would brag about the size of there tampons!<!--content-->I sometimes use Netscape, they all work in there.<br />
Loads of sites, like Google and Yahoo have them, but do they show up in IE?<br />
No.<br />
<br />
I'm IE6 Win98 btw.<!--content-->

Back