Fantays Football League help

liunx

ive tried eveerything possible to link my excel document to frontpage so it can enable users to pick their players and av it on another document but im failing everytime does anybody know how to work this.<!--content-->I do not get the poll... Use asp or asp.net to update it with a form. Or better yet forget excel and use an access data base. ASP and ASP.NET can do this very easily, bread and butter.<!--content-->where do u get asp or asp.net as i dont have it and is there any other way.<!--content-->asp and asp.ne tare free to use, they are not programs. They are languages. You could use php cgi jsp or cf also but you would still be learning a language with that and it is far easier to update a ms technology and xls, with a ms product. Buy a book on asp or asp.net and post in the asp forum just my $0.02 :p<!--content-->Originally posted by PeOfEo <br />
I do not get the poll... Use asp or asp.net to update it with a form. Or better yet forget excel and use an access data base. ASP and ASP.NET can do this very easily, bread and butter. <br />
<br />
I agree. Lose the spreadsheet and go with an MDB. I think that will save you a lot of headache in the end<!--content-->if you do not have access xml is easy enough.<!--content-->

Back