facebook session trouble

pedram_bala

I have a facebook iframe facebook app. At the top of each page I run the authentication script from the php example included. For some reason however if I login to one facebook account, access my application, log out of facebook and into a new account when I visit the application I am still authenticated as the first user.How come the session still exists? Why does the Facebook library not realise it is invalid?please help.Here is my authentication script that I include at the top of each page. It is almost identical to the example. The only change is that I have added a line to pass a GET parameter through the login url.\[code\] $uid = null; //facebook user id require_once "facebook.php"; // Create our Application instance. $facebook = new Facebook(array( 'appId' => $conf['fb']['appid'], 'secret' => $conf['fb']['secret'], 'cookie' => true, )); if (is_numeric($_GET['user_id'])) {$user['id'] = $_GET['user_id']; $loginUrlParam = '?user_id='.$_GET['user_id'];} //Facebook Authentication part $session = $facebook->getSession(); $loginUrl = $facebook->getLoginUrl( array( 'canvas' => 1, 'fbconnect' => 0, 'req_perms' => 'publish_stream', 'next' => $conf['dir']['app_url'].$loginUrlParam ) ); $fbme = null; if ($session) { try { $uid = $facebook->getUser(); $fbme = $facebook->api('/me'); } catch (FacebookApiException $e) { echo "<script type='text/javascript'>top.location.href = 'http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3551332/$loginUrl';</script>"; exit; } } print_r($fbme);\[/code\]Update:Just found something very weird. I am able to be logged into facebook in two browsers. I know in the past if I logged into one from one from one browser it would log me out of the other. Is there a problem with facebook atm?

Back