F****s!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryu

People are requesting the exact f**** hacks/mods that's already been posted at least five times. If you check the request section you will see the same s*** being request repeatedly. I find it annoying, use the search function, f***.
These f****** should be banned. Sorry about the fowl language.

ryu

cornishman said:
Hmmm, I feel that this community could well do without little tic-turds like you...

Chuck Norris, I think you should do a 'little reading', leecher.

Daz

Ryu, yes it does frustrate a little with the same hack being requested but a couple of things make this unavoidable in some (but not all) cases.

1, vbsearch will not find anything less than 4 words as set here and setting to any less increases the load greatly so searching for cyb hacks will not work, people could search for most of the key words which brings me to the second reason.

2, People are lazy and in a great deal of duplicated requests they just cannot be bothered to look and would rather someone else do it for them.

But even taking in to account flaming other members is not allowed cornishman! and any further cases of ANYONE flaming other members will result in infractions being issued & repeat offenders will be banned.

We are all here to help each other so let's leave the ego's at the door

I will add some rules to the request forum later and repeated none searching before requesting will result in an infraction being given.

ryu

Daz said:
Ryu, yes it does frustrate a little with the same hack being requested but a couple of things make this unavoidable in some (but not all) cases.

1, vbsearch will not find anything less than 4 words as set here and setting to any less increases the load greatly so searching for cyb hacks will not work, people could search for most of the key words which brings me to the second reason.

2, People are lazy and in a great deal of duplicated requests they just cannot be bothered to look and would rather someone else do it for them.

But even taking in to account flaming other members is not allowed cornishman! and any further cases of ANYONE flaming other members will result in infractions being issued & repeat offenders will be banned.

We are all here to help each other so let's leave the ego's at the door

I will add some rules to the request forum later and repeated none searching before requesting will result in an infraction being given.

Now, that's what I'm talking about, Thanks.

SasukeX

I think the best way to fix this is by organizing all mods but that would mean no more requests and posts on the forum.

If vBteam adds all existing mods in alphabetical order then no one would request anymore >_>... but that would suck since there would be no posts. Bah... yeah duplicate requests are annoying.

Daz

SasukeX said:
I think the best way to fix this is by organizing all mods but that would mean no more requests and posts on the forum.

If vBteam adds all existing mods in alphabetical order then no one would request anymore >_>... but that would suck since there would be no posts. Bah... yeah duplicate requests are annoying.

yes it would be nice but a hell of a lot of work to move & add all the required post info to make the thread more useful

Galeras

maybe there's a way to force ppl to at least click the search button, befor start a thread. If there's a way to force reading thread and forum rules... maybe.

what happened to that nulled.ws mod where users had to have some posts before downloading or seeing links?

I would say a minimum number of posts befor starting threads on the request area :D

J

J.Black

Daz said:
yes it would be nice but a hell of a lot of work to move & add all the required post info to make the thread more useful

i will help to move the already hacks to the vB 3.6.X Addons and Template Modifications section, if any one want to help me ?

betax

Daz said:

Maybe it could be the fact that the search does not work.
I reported this many weeks ago when the site came back up,but to closed ears it seems.
When ever i use search i get the following error

In order to accept POST request originating from this domain, the admin must add this domain to the whitelist.

I belive this why be one of the reasons people dont search,because they CAN'T

Daz

betax said:
Maybe it could be the fact that the search does not work.
I reported this many weeks ago when the site came back up,but to closed ears it seems.
When ever i use search i get the following error

I belive this why be one of the reasons people dont search,because they CAN'T

Stop searching here through a proxy and you will not get that error, search works and it's time people use it

cornishman

Galeras said:
maybe there's a way to force ppl to at least click the search button, befor start a thread. If there's a way to force reading thread and forum rules... maybe.

I would say a minimum number of posts befor starting threads on the request area :D
Personally I find myself in a situation where it's AND/OR in that I am a member of two other well known scriptz communities, I am (was) extremely active in Grinderz then started supporting GYSN then found this one.
I observe that a number of people do post/upload the same scripts to all three or combination thereof, but I reckon that would lead to just three sites with identical downloads.
My philosophy is that I know I support/upload actively to one site (my favourite/flavour of the month) but still visit the other two and download from them, am I wrong??

Status
Not open for further replies.