External linking and cakephp's routing enginge (multilangual)

truluvnvend

I recently build a tiny routing 'extension', that calls the routes from a MySQL table (structure downwards). I think it's worth to be mentioned, that this page runs in multiple languages (German and Englisch). So - relying on the cookie, that's currently set in the client's browser - the corresponding routings get connected.The problem is, that if the user cannot (externally) be linked to a german content page, if his browser's language cookie was set to the Englisch language (because the englisch routes got connected).Does anyone got a proper solution for this? To be honest, I don't really know, how to programmaticly extend the Router-class' functionallity.Best regards,BenediktThe MySQL table's structure looks like this:\[code\]CREATE TABLE `routes` ( `id` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, `language` varchar(5) COLLATE latin1_general_ci NOT NULL DEFAULT 'de', `route` varchar(64) COLLATE latin1_general_ci NOT NULL, `controller` varchar(64) COLLATE latin1_general_ci NOT NULL, `action` varchar(64) COLLATE latin1_general_ci NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`id`))\[/code\]

Back