Ext JS and PHP File upload and parsing error

Thanaz

I am trying to upload a text file with more than one record but I keep getting a syntax() error.The implemented logic works fine if there is only one record in the file.Could the problem be that I am echoing multiple records in my foreach loop?Description:Ext JS interface where the user browses for a file. Once file is selected it is then uploaded to the server and parsed in PHP. The parsed process is called processFilewhich is called by the js file.What I have noticed[*]The implemented logic works fine if there is only one record in the file.[*]The json format is correct.[*]If the file contains 3 records a fourth BLANK record is still read.Herewith the PHP code:\[code\]<?php$action = $_REQUEST['action'];if ($action == 'uploadFile') { $fileName = $_FILES['file']['tmp_name']; $fileContent = file_get_contents($fileName); $fileInfo = parseFile($fileContent); //custom formatting echo wrap_answer(array( 'originalFile' => $fileContent, 'fileInfo' => $fileInfo, 'success' => true )); }if ($action == 'processFile') { $fileContent = $_REQUEST['file']; $fileInfo = parseFile($fileContent); foreach($fileInfo['lines'] as $line) { $input = array( 'id' => $line['id'], 'name' => $line['name']); //custom function to insert records from file into clients table //function returns the inserted records ID $insert_id = handler_Insert('clients',$input); $success = ($insert_id == null || $insert_id == 0)?false:true; echo json_encode(array( 'success' => $success) ); //NOTE:Processing records 1 by 1 and echoing the result // Could this be the error? Any suggestions to better // handle this process? }}\[/code\]Any help,suggesstions etc much appreciated!Thanks

Back