Events and Status bar

windows

Hello!<br />
<br />
I have two questions:<br />
1)How can I change color of status bar (window) and color of it's font, using html.<br />
2)The variable in the form gets the value. Depending on this value JavaScript-function post the message to user. I can't find the event, which can execute this function. Events: onclick (to button submit in form), onsubmit(to form), onload (to body), onblur (to input fields) are not right - the result is: user gets the message one step late, I mean, if I input wrong value in the field, press enter, I don't get the message, but on the next step I get the message about previos error. How can I resolve this problem?<br />
<br />
Help me, please!<br />
Thanks.<!--content-->1) You can't<br />
<br />
2) onKeyUp<!--content-->Thank you.<br />
1) ok<br />
2) onkeyup is not good - I've tried<!--content-->onchange might be what you need ...<!--content-->Thank you. But the cause doesn't depend on event: now the first step is generation of message, the second step is sending form to server. I need: the first step is sending form to server (because input values must be sent to server), the second step is generation of message. How can I do it?<!--content-->

Back