Evaluation

Can Some of you people check out my website/page and Evaluate it, if you decide to do this, please post some replys I would much rather hear ways to make my site better than what is good about it.<br />
<br />
Click on the link below to view.<!--content-->the page could use some general....well....anything. there isn't really much to the site and it could use some flashiness or random cool javascripts or a slightly more interactive flash menu. also, on your requirements page, you need to fix your doctype code. part of it shows up on the page. try javascript source (<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.javascript.internet.com">http://www.javascript.internet.com</a><!-- m -->) .<!--content-->Remove the advertisement links as they link to spy ware.<!--content-->Your blue moon image shouldn't be on there twice. If you did the 3D images on your site, use one of those for your logo because they have a far better look in terms of quality compared to what you have now.<br />
<br />
I wasn't feeling the red and green text, and certainly not based on the other colors of your site. I like the idea of taking four to five colors that compliment each other and using those for the colors of my site. I always use the colors from my logo for the colors on my site.<br />
<br />
IF you are going to use a Flash menu, certainly make it more creative than what you have. What you have now is basically a menu with a background image and text that becomes a differnt color when in hover state. I could do that with HTML/CSS and a background image.<br />
<br />
The content on your home page looks randomly placed. Most of your important content is placed near, or at the bottom of your page. If conent is king, your king has fallen. :) <br />
<br />
Your search feature should go on your home page.<!--content-->Your blue moon image shouldn't be on there twice.<br />
Maybe it's an allusion to the meaning of a "blue moon."<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
Nah. :D<!--content-->

Back