Error When Using File() In Php

liunx

Hi.<br /><br />I'm trying to "open" a url in the background when users click the send button of a form.<br /><br />I use the file() function in php to do it.<br /><br />Recently it has stopped working and I start getting this error as shown below:<br /><br />Warning: file(): php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known in /home/mydomain/public_html/sms/sms.php on line 204<br /><br />Warning: file("the_url_i'm_trying_to_open_in_the_background");<br />failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/mydomain/public_html/sms/sms.php on line 204<br />"the_url_i'm_trying_to_open_in_the_background"<br /><br />Does anyone know how to fix this?<br /><br />Thanks.<!--content-->
Hello,<br /><br />If it has suddenley stopped working, and you havent changed a thing, contact support and open up a support desk ticket.<br /><br />Your message is telling you that you do not have permission to open that file, so I suggest you check all your permissions.<br /><br />JimE<!--content-->
Ok it seems something is wrong with my fsockopen() as well so it might be something to do with my account.<br /><br />I opened the support ticket to see if it can be fixed from there.<br /><br />Thanks.<!--content-->

Back