enewsletter

liunx

Can anyone explain how to create an enewsletter. I would like to be able to send a html layout as an email, with external links and images. I am using a MAC, will this be a problem?<!--content-->Um, I can make one with my hosts smtp server and make it like a form but you should be able to just type raw html into an email and then check off all the people you want to send it to. Or you can always just email an html doccument<!--content-->thank you for your help. I tried the latter two methods, but with no success. Is there any special code necessary?<!--content-->If you want this to be an automated process, it will take a database and a server-side language.<!--content-->what I'm really looking for is to occasionally send out a newsletter which opens automatically in the email program as a fully functional HTML page (with images and links). Do I need a database for this? I am on a MAC, is this do-able?<!--content-->Perhaps you're not explaining it to us (or we're not getting it). In any case, are you looking to create a server-side script that will send out a newsletter to a certain number of clients every so many days? Or are you just interested in learning how to send HTML-formatted emails?<!--content-->Sorry about that, I'm just interested in learning how to send html emails.<!--content-->Okay, if you have Web-based email, it depends on which email system you're using. Some Web-based email systems (like Yahoo or mail.com) have a checkbox in which you can paste HTML code inside and click the checkbox again to view it (like a WYSIWYG editor), and then you can send the email.<!--content-->I'm just using outlook express through my local internet provider.<!--content-->Use Outlook Express just like you would a WYSIWYG editor. Make your links, etc., etc., etc. If you need more help on sending HTML-formatted emails, try checking out <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.microsoft.com/">http://www.microsoft.com/</a><!-- m --> ;)<!--content-->thank you for your help<!--content-->It was the least I could do--I still don't know how to answer you.. :p<!--content-->

Back