embeding music

windows

Well I am trying to make a little radio by using m3u's. I was wondering how would I get the titles, artist, bitrate, and so forth to show up in the media browser I am using. Like I would embed the playlist to the page, it shows up in windows media player and then it would show the title, artist, etc in the windows media player, what is the embed music code for that?<!--content-->http://forums.webdeveloper.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=25444<br />
cross posted. I do not believe their is a way unless you did it in flash or made an applet. Or you could do it in shoutcast or something, but that would be live streaming. Not embedding.<!--content-->Do you think I could do something like that in Swish?<!--content-->I do not know what that is to be honest.<!--content-->Its just flash thats all it is.<!--content-->What is it that you are trying to do exacrlt text is usually already embedded in the mp3 file.<br />
<br />
-HooKed<!--content-->Well mainly I am trying to make a playlist/radio for my website. I know how to get the playlist but I want it so that when I have them play it in windows media player, the song title and artist name show up. Because it only shows the controls. OR is there a program or something I can create my own little media player and have it so it shows the titles and names I want?<!--content-->

Back