Emails are put into spam - wrong headers problem

rppx

this is my first question on StackOverflow, but I think that we'll both come to the happy end. :) The problem is: I've got newsletter script written in PHP and when I send those emails to the various accounts they are put in the spam folder. Here is what I get in mail headers:\[code\]X-Spam-status: Yes, score=5.01 tagged_above=1 required=4.5 tests=[HTML_FONT_SIZE_LARGE=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, HTML_TAG_BALANCE_BODY=0.712, MIME_HTML_ONLY=1.105, MISSING_DATE=1.396, MISSING_MID=0.14, RCVD_IN_BRBL_LASTEXT=1.644,TO_EQ_FM_DOM_HTML_ONLY=0.001, T_FRT_CONTACT=0.01] autolearn=no\[/code\]And here are my questions:[*]What is that and how to fix status \[code\]RCVD_IN_BRBL_LASTEXT\[/code\]? I haven't found anything informative googling that phrase.[*]How to fix MISSING_DATE status? I've put in the code generating whole email:\[code\]$mailHeaders[] = "Date: ".date('Y-m-d H:i:s', time());\[/code\]but with no success. "Date" fields comes only as \[code\]H:i\[/code\] (13:45, for example) - Thunderbird 3.1.3 FYI. Searching on SO didn't help me. I have also tried adding \[code\]Delivery-Date\[/code\] status - still nothing.

Back