EditorTemplate for creating an ICollection

AmbuB

Using the method suggested here I managed to create a view for most of my types. However there are 2 collections which I'm having problems with.\[code\]public class BuildingPermit{ public int ApplicationID { get; set; } public virtual Person Applicant { get; set; } public virtual Area ApplicantArea { get; set; } public virtual ICollection<Owner> Owners { get; set; } /...}\[/code\]As I mentioned in the linked question, I created the controller and all the views for my custom types using scaffolding and I want to register all the details in the same page (view), meaning in the \[code\]BuildingPermit\[/code\]'s Create view, creating the details for \[code\]Owners\[/code\] with the type \[code\]ICollection<Owner>\[/code\]. The other types are behaving as they should but not the \[code\]ICollection\[/code\] ones.I want to make the user be able to somehow register a few \[code\]Owner\[/code\]s in the \[code\]BuildingPermit\[/code\]'s create view. If it's not possible, at least create 1, 2, or 3.Thanks in advance.