Eclipse problem keeps opening old versions/copies of the files

sammyugq18

I am having problem with my Eclipse PDT version. I keeps opening older version of a file until I close it and open it again.So what is happening. I edit a file with Eclipse - test.php. I close it. Then I compare it (test.ph) with another one in WinMerge, save the changes and when I open the file again in Eclipse it is still the same as it was before I changed it in WinMerge. I have to close the Eclipse and start it again to be able to open the file with it latest modifications.I have noticed the same problem when I am opening a file downloaded from FileZilla. I have a local copy of the file that is online opened in Eclipse, then someone changed the file online. I right click -> "View/edit" from FileZilla, choosing to overide the old local file with the one online, but then I see the old file again, without the changes. I am sure that there are changes cause when I downlaod the file somewhere and open it , I see them.Is there something like a cache in the Eclipse that may prevents me from viewing the latest changes. I seems that is happens only when the changes were made outside/not usign Eclipse. Any ideas?

Back